The government has postponed the new Care Act, which will now be implemented in April 2020.
This will likely result in less government help and greater outgoings, for those entering the care system, over the next few years.
We offer specialist, jargon free financial advice to help you appropriately fund for your care, or the care of a relative.
Our aim is to help you achieve comfort, dignity and peace of mind.
- What can you claim?
- The role of the local authority
- Who is responsible for payments?
- How to fund for long term care
- How to arrange your will to suit your circumstances
- Should we have a power of attorney, if so, which one?
Finance can be complex, in many areas only qualified advisers can give advice. MLP Wealth provide a professional service, tailored to your individual needs.